Florida Panhandle Overlanding (Eglin,BlackWater, Yellow River)

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

Some photos from the day on the Range Sunday. Tried to get to a couple of ponds in the East River Unit but ran in to a washout that looks like it's been there for a while, culverts were broke and rusty with water flowing over and thru them!

View attachment 99262View attachment 99263View attachment 99264
That’s a great spot. Some great trails to go down around there. Keep knocking out those coordinates.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while folks. My rig has been down and life has been crazy with work.

I’d love to do a meetup still.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

Corry Station, Pensacola, FL, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Hey guys, fellow overlander from Pensacola a little meet and barbecue is happening on the 28th of this month at Anderson pond near Eglin Afb if you would like to come please check out the rally point that was made by TxRanger3006 and that I have linked below if you are going please click like and respond with attending. We are trying to finalize how much food that we will need so if we can get a more solid number soon that will help. A few of us may go hit the trails in the Eglin Range during or after the meet if you would like to hit them with us you will need to purchase a pass from the Jackson Guard for the Eglin Ranges the link for that pass is in the Rally Point. Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited: