ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Nice! I'll have to look into that.

Sent from my secret moon base...

I have, well used to have the mounting plate bolted to two factory crossbars. You can kind of see it in these pics with the extensions to hold multiple Rotopax...works great. I just removed my roof rack though but still on topic, may be getting rid of my Baja Drop basket.

Gonna go with this haircut for a while :)

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

That's a nice lookin FJ!!! I just ordered some sliders so I wont be buying anything really soon, but if I start looking at that drop basket more I may give you a shout. Darn rock rails are not cheap! Haha.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

Kevin108

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Virginia Beach, VA
Member #

CHILL907

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Peoria, AZ
Member #

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

I actually did see that one the other day. I was wondering if the back door would swing open all the way with that thing on, but I do like how it looks. I'm starting to think that multiple Universal mounts will probably work on it though in one way or another. @CHILL907 I was curious to know how those bronze rims looked with the quicksand color. Not too shabby at all.

Sent from my secret moon base...

Reactions: CHILL907

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

So, I'm starting to see that either there are no Jerry Can mounts that will fit on a stock FJ roof rack, or they are just really good at hiding all the info on the internet. Lol.
I haven't found any at all either. I have only found the Jerry Can mounts for the spare tire carrier.

Reactions: Cully74

Willmh3

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tennessee Colony, Texas
Member #

No need it being without the FJ if you don't need to be. Sounds like a good use of time management if you ask me. Be safe down there.
I am traveling to Brazil during spring Break in March. They are doing this to my vehicle while I am gone for 8 days. It'll be done when I return. It will be a little lighter than the pic, not quite charcoal grey with a black hood and roof.