Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I haven't forgotten you. Actually, I backed my car into my other car and had to deal with that. Will follow up, today.
David, I hope it's not too bad and no one got hurt.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Is there a new update? It has been forever....

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

South Bay Area California
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm
I send reminders after 30 days or so as to not be a colossal pain. But on avg I’d say 45 days is the time between follow up emails. ‍♂ ymmv

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm
Ohhhh!

I can address that, I’m not hip to what three question marks mean. My kids have their own language at this point with tech short hand. If I’m being honest I fully expect to be cut out of the tv remote commander role soon by my 12 yo.

I was talking about email exchanges and updates.

I get an email from David, I reply asap, then 30 days later I send a reminder. Around day 45 I’ll get something back. So if you were looking to compare experiences mine are 30-45 day between movements.

Wayne11B

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Sumner, Pierce County, Washington, United States
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Daniels
Member #

Service Branch
Veteran/Army
Ohhhh!

I can address that, I’m not hip to what three question marks mean. My kids have their own language at this point with tech short hand. If I’m being honest I fully expect to be cut out of the tv remote commander role soon by my 12 yo.

I get an email from David, I reply asap, then 30 days later I send a reminder. Around day 45 I’ll get something back. So if you were looking to compare experiences mine are 30-45 day between movements.
Oh because when David responded back on Jan. 20th. After he said that he had backed into his car that he would follow up to me that same day. But never did. That is why I said that it had been 24 days. It is both untactful and unprofessional to say your going to something , then leave them hanging for over three weeks. That is what I am trying to explain.

Reactions: Emtmark

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm
Ohhhh!

Oh because when David responded back on Jan. 20th. After he said that he had backed into his car that he would follow up to me that same day. But never did. That is why I said that it had been 24 days. It is both untactful and unprofessional to say your going to something , then leave them hanging for over three weeks. That is what I am trying to explain.
I think we are all in the same camp on this

Reactions: LandyR3

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Are we all still in the same camp on this?
Far as I know

I’m still missing stuff last email was over three weeks ago, 2/14 to be exact I sent an email today for the heck of it

I’ve given up
I’ve sent numerous over the year but only get a reply maybe 2in10.

Wayne11B

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Daniels
Member #

Service Branch
Veteran/Army
Well this will be my last message on this subject. I did not do the $300 invest for the perks. I did it to help the Overland Bound community. But with that said we should have all received those perks by now. no matter the problems that might have come up with getting the items supplied or not. I'm sorry but if the powers that be can't thoroughly focus on the task at hand to bring this issue to a close. How will other issues be handled. It's the principle of the matter. I want to have faith in this venture. But I just don't see it happening.

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm
Well this will be my last message on this subject. I did not do the $300 invest for the perks. I did it to help the Overland Bound community. But with that said we should have all received those perks by now. no matter the problems that might have come up with getting the items supplied or not. I'm sorry but if the powers that be can't thoroughly focus on the task at hand to bring this issue to a close. How will other issues be handled. It's the principle of the matter. I want to have faith in this venture. But I just don't see it happening.
Mr member 0000 just posted a video detailing a gremlin that has been distracting him for the better part of a year. Maybe with that out of the way he can focus on this

Reactions: LandyR3

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Just wondering who to contact about selling my investment and if it’s even possible. Send numerous emails and even sent a DM to @Michael but still no answer. If ostrich management is the way of OB then not sure its for me.
Thought the investment was well worth it a $500 for life as that’s less than 10 years fees. The perks were a bonus but the way we are ignored now we’ve paid just screams scam.

Reactions: Emtmark

Wayne11B

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Daniels
Member #

Service Branch
Veteran/Army
Just wondering who to contact about selling my investment and if it’s even possible. Send numerous emails and even sent a DM to @Michael but still no answer. If ostrich management is the way of OB then not sure its for me.
Thought the investment was well worth it a $500 for life as that’s less than 10 years fees. The perks were a bonus but the way we are ignored now we’ve paid just screams scam.
I don't know about the selling to someone else. But I do believe that through Republic that you can with some research switch your investment into something else that looks a lot more promising. Hope that helps a bit.