Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Hey all - We have the patches! We held our ground on patch quality, which has been the gating factor for sending out the physical perks. All digital perks have been awarded so please let me know in a DM (PM) if you have any questions about digital perks.

View attachment 239434
It might be a good idea to post this up on Republic or email all the investors based on the contact form we fill out for you back in May. Not all investors are are OB members… food for thought.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey all - We have the patches! We held our ground on patch quality, which has been the gating factor for sending out the physical perks. All digital perks have been awarded so please let me know in a DM (PM) if you have any questions about digital perks.

View attachment 239434
Who else opened the picture to see if they can spot their member number? :tearsofjoy:

Padams7

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Has anyone received their investor patch yet?
I did, I received mine on Saturday, patch, sticker, emblem and the chevron patch and sticker.

I know the patches and emblems are emblazoned with our member numbers, so I am sure they are going out in batches, based on the time to embroider and engrave/print.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

I received my perks on September 3rd. I was starting to wonder as well and then they showed up. They are worth waiting for. I am confident they are working on getting yours to you as well. Don't give up.

Thanks to the team at Overland Bound and all the supporters that make up this awesome community!