Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

So my truck started as a 2012 f150 CCSB 4wd with the 5.0L engine. It has since received the following mods:
Leveling kit
35" general grabbers tires on OEM raptor wheels
Hidden winch mount with 9500lb wing with synthetic rope
AFE intake and exhaust
Edge insight gauges and tunes
Custom rear bumper withdual swing outs
Decked drawers
Mob armor phone and tablet mounts w/ dual gps reciever
custom bed rack with frontrunner rack/ accessories

Soon to have Leitner design cargo system installed this saturday

7efa7a0779ea9b92a0f5a672f518ba3e.jpg
truck photo.jpg

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Sweet rig! Really like the clean look of the winch/bumper combo. Do you move the RTT between the trailer and truck, depending on what your trip needs are?

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Sweet rig! Really like the clean look of the winch/bumper combo. Do you move the RTT between the trailer and truck, depending on what your trip needs are?
no.... the tent that was on the back of the truck was the Mt shasta. and the one on the trailer is the Mt Jefferson. the Mt shasta has been sold but a new CVT tent will be going on the truck in the next couple of weeks... I bring the trailer when its me and any of my family since its more well equipped... if im rolling solo i usually just bring the truck

Reactions: SLO Rob

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
no.... the tent that was on the back of the truck was the Mt shasta. and the one on the trailer is the Mt Jefferson. the Mt shasta has been sold but a new CVT tent will be going on the truck in the next couple of weeks... I bring the trailer when its me and any of my family since its more well equipped... if im rolling solo i usually just bring the truck
That makes sense. I'm hoping to get my hands on a trailer this year and put an RTT on it. My plan as well if it's just me, then it'll just be the Jeep. If the wife and kids are along, we'll have the trailer and RTT.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

That makes sense. I'm hoping to get my hands on a trailer this year and put an RTT on it. My plan as well if it's just me, then it'll just be the Jeep. If the wife and kids are along, we'll have the trailer and RTT.
Totally agree.... the trailer was built just for that... the trailer is not complete yet but will ge going to Goose gear very soon to get some custom drawers put in it.
7271b4af52f68eca6f1909169d31e802.jpg
d65fc7f4234c0a347e9566e9b0d6efbe.jpg

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Wow that's cool. I need to get back to searching for a trailer. Putting the fridge on a slide out is a great idea. I'm getting more inspiration for my build as soon as I can find a reasonably priced M416.

Reactions: RiverCityDave

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Thank you for the compliments guys... she sure has come along way but still has way more to go. working on a custom front bumper, functional rock sliders (noone makes any) and a full Icon suspension....

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

@Raul B Nice rig, buddy. It will be nice to see this wrapped in IVD suspension. I am sure someone must make rails for your rig....
i have looked and noone makes rock sliders for these rigs... i have found some " HD steps" but would not be able to handle the weight of the vehicle on them... we are just planning on making our own... Noone made a dual swing out rear bumper for these rigs as well so we just made it.....

Reactions: kickkem

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Agreed; steps would bend like a straw between that truck and a rock. At least you have the ability to fabricate. Keep us all updated and I am glad that someone finally brought a newer 150 into the mix.

Reactions: Raul B

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
My brother has a 2k13 F-150 and I'm trying to get him into the over landing scene. Sending him a link to your build post haste:sunglasses:

Reactions: Raul B

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I drive afull size rig so I won't be rock crawling... That being said it should be fine.. It will be 3/16th thick and linexed

Gotcha, yeah if your just running some trails and dirt/gravel roads aluminum would be fine. All the trails here in Indiana are pretty tight between trees and stumps so for my rig i am going with steel since it will be bumped off of stuff.

Reactions: BradD