Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Sorry to derail your post dude :)

I’ll end on this: take a two week vacation to Austin before moving there. You’ll know within two weeks... honestly you’ll probably know within 4 or 5 days...

James
yes I planning on taking a week up there during the summer when my daughter moves to Austin for college...

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

the rack is a leitner design active cargo system.. the roto pax are mounted via the leitner universal mounting plates...
Thanks much appreciated. I ended up getting the snugtop xtr. Fits nicely. Added some garage stoppers for now to prevent scratching but it actually looks ok on it so maybe going to just tuck them in a bit more add some of that 3M clear vinyl tape. Check out the pic20180411_190603.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Matt L.

Titan Tom

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Los Angeles
Member #

Thanks much appreciated. I ended up getting the snugtop xtr. Fits nicely. Added some garage stoppers for now to prevent scratching but it actually looks ok on it so maybe going to just tuck them in a bit more add some of that 3M clear vinyl tape. Check out the picView attachment 53693

Sorry the other pic didn't attach.20180411_190551.jpg

Reactions: Raul B

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Been a while since I posted.... Im about to hit 100k on the rig in the next couple of days. It has become my daily driver for the last 4 months so the miles have tacked on pretty quickly since I drive at least 100 miles a day.

Tent is off the rig for now but looking to make a change and go back with a camper shell....

Matt L.

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX
Member #

Dropped off my rig with mercenary Offroad a lil over a week ago. Can't wait to see what he does for a rear bumper and real rock sliders.
I am wanting to get some sliders and I was thinking I would have to build my own. I will be interested in seeing how yours turn out and if Mercenary is willing to make another pair.

Reactions: Raul B

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I am wanting to get some sliders and I was thinking I would have to build my own. I will be interested in seeing how yours turn out and if Mercenary is willing to make another pair.
He is Def interested in making more. I'm hoping to have these pieces completed in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: Matt L.