Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
is the 10 rig max for each event or overall total? do you have a meet/rally point for the daytrippers? any daytrippers want to meet at APEX gas station and convoy to rally point?

Stinkbug 867

Rank 0

Contributor III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Shawn
Member #

is the 10 rig max for each event or overall total? do you have a meet/rally point for the daytrippers? any daytrippers want to meet at APEX gas station and convoy to rally point?
If I end up going I’ll meet at apex. I only see the one for Jan 17th and I’m going to return same day

Last edited:

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Thinking about doing the day trip and spending the night on the 16th. Still inventorying my gear on hand.

lil ford

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas
First Name
HECTOR
Last Name
MALDONADO
Member #

!st thank you for the invitation, unfortunately I'm sick and it will last for several weeks (not covid) so I may not be able to go on any trip for the next two months. Enjoy to all who can go. and please keep me in mind for other NV or close by to NV trips.

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

The meetup point for the day trip is the parking lot at the intersection of Gold Butte Rd and Whitney Pass Rd (36.522974, -114.140408) at 10am Sunday. We will be leaving there at 10:15am.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Sounds good. For any day trippers, I’m going to shoot to be at the Loves Truck stop @ 93 junction at 8 am. I’ll be on GMRS channel 15. Looking at staying the night Sunday. My rig is my avatar.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Just another invite reminder to any day trippers who wants to caravan to the rally point tomorrow. I’m shooting to be at the Loves truck stop at 8 am.

McCoyoioi

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Kalama, Cowlitz County, Washington, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKG509 (GMRS)
Just another invite reminder to any day trippers who wants to caravan to the rally point tomorrow. I’m shooting to be at the Loves truck stop at 8 am.
Grumpy Ram, I'll see you there at 8:00. I'll be in a Tan Taco with a bunch of crap on the roof rack. And I'll be on GMRS 15

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Running 15 minutes behind but on the way