ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17

• HTML tutorial

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Brilliant series. It is the highlight of our Friday evening tv viewing schedule. My Wife and i have been watching since the beginning, and to be honest, it was watching the first Yukon series that got my Wife interested in the idea of the off-road adventure/expedition type travel.

I believe that what I like best about the XO videos and series, and what sets them aside from every other "overland" type video is both the cinematography and narration (I would put the narration on par with the icon Warren Miller) , and the simple fact that the videos take time to show the relationships between the different members and with the people they meet on their travels. Anyone can make an off-road or 4x4 video, anyone can spend hours touting the awesomeness of the thousands of dollars they have spent on farkles and doo-dads they've installed on their rigs, but I think XO has stumbled upon the real secret of travel; documenting the people, and places they visit and showing their true appreciation of the experiences of both..

Thank you, and Continue on.

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
You don't have to have expensive goodies to make a connection with people and see awesome places. It just makes it easier and faster. Don't let a lack of fancy equipment hold you back from getting out there!

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: cruiseroutfit

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

Well yes, you guys must have some epic still shots, maybe you can fire up a photo thread of the expedition on here. Just thought it would be neat to see. If you cant that’s ok....it’s just food for thought. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

Watched this minutes after release and absolutely loved the night shots under the stars. Must have been amazing. Burial ground was ultra creepy but very cool...thank you XO for another outstanding episode

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Thank you for sharing your travels with us all. I have recently become a fan/follower of your adventures. Keep planning your next great adventure so we can all travel to these exotic and remote locations vicariously through the XO crew.