Event Cancelled - SETX OB MEET III - 08/11/2018

• HTML tutorial

xciverz

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sounds like a fun meet-up. Thanks for the event. unfortunately we had plan to go crabbing with other frds and their kids. The last weekend before school seems busy to all. i am not familiar with the area, is there trail there?

DATW

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Houston, TX
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5UOK
Interested. Will there be any trails or just meet and greet / bbq? Probably wouldn't camp, would do out and back same day.

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Interested. Will there be any trails or just meet and greet / bbq? Probably wouldn't camp, would do out and back same day.
No trails this go round...this is mainly a meet and greet and BBQ...we do have a area to camp if you would like to

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Sounds like a fun meet-up. Thanks for the event. unfortunately we had plan to go crabbing with other frds and their kids. The last weekend before school seems busy to all. i am not familiar with the area, is there trail there?
Not at this park... This is just a meet and greet BBQ...hope you can swing it and come on out

jebtex

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Orange, Texas
Member #

Regret that we can't make this one. We'll be out of town on vacation that weekend. Hoping to make the next Meetup!

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Well the weather isn't looking good. So do we cancel or just watch the weather and hope for the best

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

As much as I have to do this we have to cancel due to the uncertainty of the weather. We will re-shedule for a later date.. thanks for understanding

Cat G

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orange, TX
Member #

I’ll do my best to make one, work schedule has been a bit crazy and keeping me busy 6-7 days a week & wont slow down until around Thanksgiving.. but, keep me updated & eventually I’ll be able to get free