Event Cancelled - DFW Meet and Greet

• HTML tutorial

matty

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Fort Worth
Member #

I'd love to join as my first OB event, but I may be out of town. If there is an 'Event' created for this specific date could someone please post the link in this thread?

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I'd love to join as my first OB event, but I may be out of town. If there is an 'Event' created for this specific date could someone please post the link in this thread?
@The GrooGrux King should be creating one soon, but we will be there on the 19th.

Just so everyone knows, they put is in the back. So when you walk in and enter the large room you will see a barrier towards the back, we are behind that barrier.

Reactions: matty

Badrun

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Texas
Member #

What is bucks because when i google DFW Bucks it comes up with a strip club. Now, im not judging or anything i just diddnt know yall got down like that.

Reactions: The GrooGrux King

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

so we cant reset the rsvp counter. If you are planning on going to the august meet and greet could you please post on here if you are a yes or a maybe or a no and how many in your group. we need to try to give a semi accurate count to bucks by Friday. thanks everybody! looking forward to the meet and greet.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

@The GrooGrux King should be creating one soon, but we will be there on the 19th.

Just so everyone knows, they put is in the back. So when you walk in and enter the large room you will see a barrier towards the back, we are behind that barrier.
Good thing they're keeping y'all separated from regular folk. . . I may just be coming through Grapevine about then, but it might be a day or two too early. If so, though, mind if I stop by? I'll know for sure by Thurs night.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Good thing they're keeping y'all separated from regular folk. . . I may just be coming through Grapevine about then, but it might be a day or two too early. If so, though, mind if I stop by? I'll know for sure by Thurs night.
Of course, all are welcome!