Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Could you share what company you ordered your badges with? I'm looking for a company to make something similar for our local off-road club.

Thanks!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
8310 said:
Could you share what company you ordered your badges with? I’m looking for a company to make something similar for our local off-road club. Thanks!
The company I use is a car emblem manufacturer. They are good, but require high volume. Minimum order was 1000, which i negociated down to 500 (at a higher cost), so probably not suitable?  I had someone recommend a company for doing smaller runs, which ultimately I passed on for the automotive emblem manufacturer. Here is the link.

Challenge Coin Manufacturer

M

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I was imagining driving down the street, seeing an amazing rig, and just sharing it. Maybe it's new, or old...whatever. Just if anyone wants to share...I had a late 80's Land Cruiser with all the bells and whistles around the corner from my house and I had to take a picture and threw it on Instagram. It even had the 80's graphics on the side. Just if anyone sees something out and about that it share-worthy!