Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Dang it, im out. Had some thread repair action go sideways on me today, so more likely than not Im replacing an oil pan next weekend.

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

I went up to barter faire, but might be able to make it next time. It's hit and miss for me.
Personally, I'd rather pack a lunch and hit some trails.
Keep me posted.
-Aaron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Newbie here... just getting started overlanding and looking for some good 4x4 roads near Spokane. Any suggestions? Is anything accessible with the stay at home order? Thanks!
IN your area the Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs during the summer. If your interested here is the forum link.Inland Northwest Conference Call - 06/17/2018
If you have any questions your Member Representative is @Sandpoint Steve on the forum.

Reactions: M Rose

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Head north on hwy 2 take a left at the 211 and head up to Usk. Across the river to the east and north are some fun places we like to explore. An old ghost town called Diamond City shows up on google maps and theres some nice camp spots around there. Also the CDA national forest is great once the snow melts.
Not sure where is actually accessible under current circumstances.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Newbie here... just getting started overlanding and looking for some good 4x4 roads near Spokane. Any suggestions? Is anything accessible with the stay at home order? Thanks!
Not sure if you saw this, but we are actually doing calls every Sunday night @7:30 PST

Welcome to all our new members!
I just wanted everyone to know that up here in the Northwest region we have been doing weekly conference calls during these Covid-19 times that we can not get together as much as we would like.

I'd like to personally invite all of you to this week's call that happens to be geared towards getting started in Overlanding and Answering questions for new members/Overlanders. Rally point details

It's question and answer time.
We know there are lots of new members out there and bunches of members that are just getting started.
Let's answer some questions.

We would like to have questions submitted ahead of time so we can dive right in then I'm sure you can ask questions during the call too.
Send questions to @Big G .

We look forward to taking with everyone Sunday night 7:30 PST.

Sunday Night Conference Call
Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5383

Access code: 586895#

International dial-in numbers: FreeConferenceCall.com

Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Join the online meeting: FreeConferenceCall.com

1587496219583.png

Lanetrl

Rank 0

Contributor I

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Lane
I will try to join this evening. New to overlanding and just looking to connect with others that know where to go and willing to share knowledge on equipment, better driving techniques, communication, how to use Gaia better, etc

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I will try to join this evening. New to overlanding and just looking to connect with others that know where to go and willing to share knowledge on equipment, better driving techniques, communication, how to use Gaia better, etc
Welcome aboard man. Like @chuckoverland said north of town there's some great places and the CDA forest is a favorite of mine. The best part about these places is they are beautiful easily accessed and there's tons of great camping.

Lanetrl

Rank 0

Contributor I

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Lane
Good to know! I think we are going to take a short day trip this weekend up to the Colville national forest. Hopefully can make it over to CDA forest soon.

JordanRam

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Coeur d'Alene here. Looking for some close to local trails that are accessible. Also hoping to get a winter trip planned and get a few of us together. 2019 Ram 1500 Currently getting it setup

Reactions: Aaron Niemi