Eastern Washington/ Idaho Panhandle

• HTML tutorial

Pau Hana Travels

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Aloha... we are new to the OB community and live in Nine Mile Falls (Spokane). We travel A LOT but when home its always nice to have someone to go find some dirt with.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Hey All,

Been in the area for awhile down on the Palouse and LC Valley area, but we are new to the Overlandbound community. Figured it was about time to start doing some family trailing and overlanding so my kids can be outdoors more.
Welcome! We try to have a few Rally Points a year. There is one to Elsie lake coming up in June. You can find it in Rally Points, or by checking out the calendar above. There is also a conference call coming up soon. I believe it’s the third Sunday of the month, but @Sandpoint Steve can tell you more about that.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Hey All,

Been in the area for awhile down on the Palouse and LC Valley area, but we are new to the Overlandbound community. Figured it was about time to start doing some family trailing and overlanding so my kids can be outdoors more.
Welcome,
We are starting to get some stuff on the Calendar and on the Map. These 2 links are your friends. I try to send stuff out yo a pretty big radius, but you never know. As Mark was saying, we do a Inland Northwest Conference Call on the 3rd Sunday of the month. Please call in and join in the fun. This is a good way to meet the locals and find out what people are up to.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

-Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: GuenthnerFamily

Sapper7

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Liberty Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Pool
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7KXP
Service Branch
US Army
I have a 2000 white f150, but a few days ago I bought a 2012 black jeep Rubicon. Any suggestion for an easy trail I can explore this weekend?

BlackToySteve

Rank IV

Explorer I

Spokane Valley, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Morgan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYB - GMRS WROK981
Hello! Just became a member after following things here for a few months. We live in south Spokane Valley and I work downtown. I've got a black basically stock '04 4Runner and a re-geared & front locked '94 T100 currently undergoing an engine rebuild. Slowly. I'm also on NWOL. Looking forward to meeting some folk and getting some runs in. May even have my 3 1/2 year old daughter join us if it's something doable.

CurrentlyRockhoundin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Goguen
Member #

Hey y'all just joined up after stalking the forum for sometime. I've lived in Spokane for a little over 2 years now and I love it.

I'm a little new to the overlanding thing but I'm coming from an offroading background.

Reactions: Haust