Eastern VA Monthly Meetup

• HTML tutorial

yabbaz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Richmond, VA
Member #

So guys, are you ready to have our first official meetup? The date is May 20th. Time 12:00-whenever we feel like leaving. Location is in Williamsburg, but a more specific location is still TBD. (will update upon further notice). We plan to have a picnic lunch and show off some of our rigs. It'll be a good family-friendly event, so bring the kids and dogs and some food for the family and lets have a good time!

Whether you have a fully modded out trail rig or a bone stock SUV/truck, come on out and enjoy the scenery and lets have a good, fun time!

TLDR:

Date: May 20, 2017
Time: 12:00 noon.

Last edited:
Reactions: My Red FJ

Uscggm

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Virginia
Member #

I went through freedom park and several others on Saturday and 80% of the parking had been taken already.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Scifi79

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Providence Forge, New Kent County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Scifres
Member #

Freedom park and York river both have ample parking weekends are heaving with hikers and mountain bikers on the weekends, both have play grounds and restrooms.. In my younger days I rode the Mountain bike trails at both locations regularly now not so regular. York River does have dedicated hiking, biking, horse trails and a bit more parking. Freedom all trails are open to hiking and biking and the Go Ape zip lines. I don't have much experience with the others

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

My Red FJ

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
Member #

Well does anyone know where this get together is going down? I'm OK with going anywhere but if there isn't a set place yet I'm gonna go to go to York River state park on the 20th. Been wanting to check it out. Plus the website says there will be some events there for kids on Saturday as well for those of you with little ones.

Reactions: Scifi79

jturn21

Rank 0

Contributor I

Unfortunately plans changed for me. I'm in the process of moving. Just purchased a house so that's exciting. Are we planning on doing this monthly?

Infidel439

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Virginia
Hello All,

New member here in the Richmond, VA area. A little late for that meet up, but would like to get together and, as the Firestone commercial says....Do Truck Stuff! My daily driver is a stock 2WD 2004 Dodge Dakota.... I do miss my old 4WD Ford Ranger! :( Do you guys do any local day treks?

Reactions: Scifi79