Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
It's possible I went on 3 cleanup years ago. I was in a club called tri-state 4x4
yeah , I was involved in a lot of the clean ups too and everything else jd did ... it will be nice to get back to warton .. have not been there in years

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Ri_T_chie B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
RICHARD
Last Name
BURKEHOLDER
Member #

hey all. as well as a few others, this will be my first event. looking forward to meeting everyone and have a good time camping and riding the trails. let me know if I need to bring anything specific. thanks!!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey Everyone. We've locked in some details. We still have a bit more to go to finalize but the updates I just made are the current plan. Let us know if you have any questions. Can't wait to see everyone there. If you can't make it, please remove yourself from the RSVP to open up a spot for someone else.
Also, we will create a separate Rally Point for the Trail Guardian Cleanup on Saturday so folks coming for the day and not camping can have details and RSVP their.
Thanks everyone for your support!

***Tentative Itinerary***
Thursday

Thursday evening we will meet at OK 4WD at 2621 NJ-57, Stewartsville, NJ 08886 and set up camp for the night.

Friday

Rise and shine for breakfast, camp clean-up and packing up our rigs. Then we will take a tour of the OK 4WD facilities, learn a little about them and maybe spend some money.

At Noon we will roll out and head to Wharton State Forest (drive a little over 2 hours South) where we will set up base camp for the remainder of the weekend.

Once set up and dinner is done we will kick off the campfire with a Fireside Q&A with the East Region Director and Representatives. Show up ready to ask questions!!!
Saturday

Saturday morning (10am) we are going to work with a local overland club and help with a trail cleanup in Wharton State Forest.

After lunch there will be a training session focused on “On the trail tire repair” and the aspects of plugging, patching and stitching a damaged tire.

In the afternoon we will hit the trails. We will have a few trail leaders to take us in several directions as to avoid large group trail damage. We will be trail riding out of base camp so there will be time to relax and trail ride at your own pace.

Sunday

Pack up, say goodbye and head home.

Thanks for coming out! We hope to see you all this Fall in Maine at the East Region Fall Meet-Up!

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
Unfortunately I just saw this event and want to attend but it is now full.

1) How do I get notified of future events such as this? I am an OB East member so not sure what else I need to do.
2) Is there a wait list I can get in?

Thanks Chris

Mac Kirkpatrick
drbeemer73@gmail.com
610/715-6530
Glenmoore, PA

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Unfortunately I just saw this event and want to attend but it is now full.

1) How do I get notified of future events such as this? I am an OB East member so not sure what else I need to do.
2) Is there a wait list I can get in?

Thanks Chris

Mac Kirkpatrick
drbeemer73@gmail.com
610/715-6530
Glenmoore, PA
You are more than welcome to come to the event, however, the group campsite for Thursday night it limited to 30 rigs which is full. So the best option would be to show up at OK4WD Friday morning to take part in the tour and then continue on with us to Wharton State Forest. You may be able to find a campground near by for Thurs. night.

Hank