Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I see that the GPS location is at Cedar River Flow, but the directions/maps that were uploaded were for a location further in down by Otter Brook. Is that a backup if Cedar River Flow area is full, or has the location moved down to the sites by Otter Book?
I spoke with the area Ranger and she said that because it is hunting season those sites will likely be full and either way with the amount of rigs that have RSVP'd there wouldn't be enough room there for everyone and the next nearest set of site is pretty far away from the flow...

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

My wife and I are leaving home Thursday morning and should be to Moose River Plains before Noon. Cell service is spotty at best so if you need to get a hold of me send me a text at 315-591-5603. This way when I get service again it will come thru.

If I can't get the site at the end of the GPX file I plan to find a site, set some things up, grab the coordinates and head back into town to post them on FB and the OB Rally Point Event so everyone has them.

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new people!!! Drive safe and see you all there!

ColeT

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kingston, NY
Member #

Going! First trip with the group, I'll be leaving Philly sometime Friday morning or afternoon if anyone in the area wants to convoy up!
Hey Man, from Philly you’ll be going right past me in Kingston NY. Text/call me when you’re close, and it will probably work out! I’m planning on leaving around 1:30. 845-303-4015

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

jordan04gx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chittenango, NY
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/UEWmvJSbj4HbLzqYKzufYICY

Here is the link to the location where we have set up base camp. The original location Otter Creek was already taken. There are multiple sites near the site we have chosen when you get close the entrance to the site we are on has an Overland bound flag at both entrances. Stop in say hi and we can point you in the direction to some open sites.