Dometic Is Going To Overland Expo West 2018

• HTML tutorial

DometicOffroad

Rank III

Advocate II

We want to meet you and see your rigs! Come check us out and grab a free ice cream sandwich! We will have a series of Toyotas and Jeeps on display in our booth!

If you're in the market for a CFX fridge/freezer we will have show specials on a variety of products, and you might even be able to take one home with you!

Who has been before?

Last edited:

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

I've already got one of your CFX50s and am pretty happy with it. Good luck at the Expo.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I am waiting for my CFX 75DZW to arrive! 4th year I have been to the Expo. It is always fun. Dometic makes a great fridge. Dometic should be on anyones list of brands to consider.

I am building a new platform for the back of my FJ to accommodate this much larger fridge. I am excited to have a true dual zone fridge.

FJ_Anna

Rank V
Founder 500

Traveler III

Turlock, California, USA
First Name
Anna
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSJ
We want to meet you and see your rigs! Come check us out and grab a free ice cream sandwich! We will have a series of Toyotas and Jeeps on display in our booth!

If you're in the market for a CFX fridge/freezer we will have show specials on a variety of products, and you might even be able to take one home with you!

Who has been before?

Love mine! We will stop by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

If you're in the market for a CFX fridge/freezer we will have show specials on a variety of products
I can't make the show trip due to work, but want to buy a CFX-50 now. Any coupon codes or anything for those of us who can't make it out there?

DometicOffroad

Rank III

Advocate II

I am waiting for my CFX 75DZW to arrive! 4th year I have been to the Expo. It is always fun. Dometic makes a great fridge. Dometic should be on anyones list of brands to consider.

I am building a new platform for the back of my FJ to accommodate this much larger fridge. I am excited to have a true dual zone fridge.
Post and tag us in photos when you get it together! We're excited to see it. Good Luck and see you there!

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Glad I was able to get the last available large slide! Hopefully this platform build will be complete by the end of the week.

Wherever you go, there you are. Sent from my phone.