Rank III

Enthusiast III

Fairfax CA, USA
First Name
Conor
Last Name
Burns
Member #

I am selling my Dometic cfx 75L Dual zone fridge freezer for $450. I've owned it about a year and a half and in that time it's run about 25 days and nights. It's exterior has some smudges and scuffs from rubbing against my door's interior. Other than that, this fridge has been great and I've been more than happy with it. I am selling because I'm selling the truck that it was in and will be going for something smaller in my current rig. If you have any questions, send me a message. Thanks for looking

Attachments

Reactions: FirenzeForza4x4

FirenzeForza4x4

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Napa Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Apal
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SNX
I am selling my Dometic cfx 75L Dual zone fridge freezer for $450. I've owned it about a year and a half and in that time it's run about 25 days and nights. It's exterior has some smudges and scuffs from rubbing against my door's interior. Other than that, this fridge has been great and I've been more than happy with it. I am selling because I'm selling the truck that it was in and will be going for something smaller in my current rig. If you have any questions, send me a message. Thanks for looking
I’m over in Napa. Would be interested if we can meet up next weekend.

Reactions: itsoutside