Dobinsons 4x4 Accessories

• HTML tutorial

RSO_Tyler

Rank 0

Contributor II

I don't work for Dobinsons. But I do own a restoration shop in Southern California and we found them to be very interesting.

They've been a company in Australia dealing heavy with overland type production vehicle I.e. Landcruisers and their prices and quality seem to be way better that of ARB. It's nice to see a competing company to ARB, OME, and Slee.

What do you guys think. We set ourselves up as a dealer for them so if you have any questions let me know. Not trying to spam or advertise, more like market research :)

RSOperformance.com
@rocksolidperformance -IG
@rs_overland -IG

Ob3162

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
These guys popped up on th radar just recently.

I've been looking for a way to upgrade my somewhat aged suspension to something more suitable as my rig has grown more heavy.

I'll contact you offline to find out more, I'm in LA and would like to have a conversation about what you think about them.

Dan.

Reactions: RSO_Tyler

Reddave

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm in Australia and recently fitted their springs and shocks into my Prado, I think they are great.

Personally I wouldn't be comparing their other gear to ARB, they started as a spring manufacturer and I believe they import their other accessories from overseas
I'm not trying to put a dampener on their stuff and don't know 100% but over here we have many different suppliers and not much home grown product

Reactions: RSO_Tyler