DIY Trasharoo

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Cappy410

Rank IV
Founder 500

Pathfinder I

Okotoks, AB
Member #

So I came across an old army rucksack I had and I said to myself says I"Hey, I can put this to good use". I cut down the wire frame and rigged it up with some army straps to my spare tire. This thing has 3 exterior pockets, 1 hidden pocket and 1 big pocket in the hood. Cost $0! I like $0!

iamout

Rank II
Founder 500

Enthusiast I

looks good and I am sure it will work very good. thanks for sharing

Frisly

E

expeditionnorth

Great minds think alike, I did this one a few years back.

I was bashed on expo for it...

hope you enjoy

Home made Trasharoo

Michael

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Pathfinder II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
Great Idea and I need a new one!

HEYElliott

Rank VI

Advocate III

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

So I came across an old army rucksack I had and I said to myself says I"Hey, I can put this to good use". I cut down the wire frame and rigged it up with some army straps to my spare tire. This thing has 3 exterior pockets, 1 hidden pocket and 1 big pocket in the hood. Cost $0! I like $0!
I know this is way late down the road but could you post a picture (Old one seems to have been removed?) Ive been brainstorming on how i want to do something like this DIY... I dont have a spare tire but maybe ill work something off the back of my tailgate (Pickup problems)

giarc1234

Rank V

Advocate III

Spanaway, WA
Member #

I have one of those laying around in one of the 5 tubs of old army crap. Now I just need a 2000 dollar bumper with spare tire rack to hang it off of. Lol.

Great idea. As soon as I say Army ruck I said to myself. That is a perfect idea.

Reactions: Delux2769