• Poll closed .

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Greetings,

I am in the middle of organizing a meet for the DFW Overland Bound Members. I have been in contact with an owner of a local establishment in Dallas and he is all about having us! Being that I have a location, I am working out the details on WHEN this will be happening.

A few things that can help determine this though:
  • How many people will show? (post a response if you are interested)
  • What day works best for everyone? (weekday or weekend)
  • What time of day? (evening or afternoon)
Like I said, this is a work in progress and I'm trying to make something happen relatively soon, like a lot of you, I am anxious to meet the fellow enthusiasts in my area!

I am open to any suggestions or concerns that you may have, so don't hesitate to post them up. I will be sure to keep those of you interested in the loop with the updates as I get them. In the meantime, please participate in the poll so that I can keep the ball rolling in the right direction. I don't see why we cant have something scheduled within the next month.

Capture 00.PNG

Last edited:

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Thanks, The GrooGrux King, for getting this ball rolling. Definitely looking forward to making some connections.

Just to throw something out there as an idea for future consideration... I'd be up for a Cars & Coffee-esque meetup on a Saturday morning.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :sunglasses:
Hey @SilveradoTX, I agree with you, that would be a great idea. What I would like to see happen, is to have a reoccurring meet at the same location once a month, where we as a group, can look into and plan other meets and trips to go on.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey @SilveradoTX, I agree with you, that would be a great idea. What I would like to see happen, is to have a reoccurring meet at the same location once a month, where we as a group, can look into and plan other meets and trips to go on.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Might I recommend using the map to send a PM to all members in the area and pointing them to this thread? Get as many eyes on this as possible. Worked great for the Meetups I'm working on for the East region.

Dark Path

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flower Mound, TX
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Drew
Member #

Doing some off-roading at Bridgeport next Friday and Saturday (Easter Weekend) if anyone is around and wants to do some wheeling!

(Don't want to hijack this thread...so ping me separately if interested) :)

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Doing some off-roading at Bridgeport next Friday and Saturday (Easter Weekend) if anyone is around and wants to do some wheeling!

(Don't want to hijack this thread...so ping me separately if interested) :)
I would love to join, but we are doing the High Water Mark Trail for my bachelor "party" April 13-16th! Rain check on Bridgeport!

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #