Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flower Mound, TX
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Drew
Member #

Not to hi-jack my own thread but... here is the link to my thread about this trip. I will posting throughout the weekend as its right around the corner now. Running inventory and mock-pack up tomorrow.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/high-water-mark-trail-april-2017.5859/
You guys are talking about all the trails I want to explore! :sunglasses:
I was originally going to do the K-trail next weekend, but scrubbed it due to "private land closings" on the west side by Clayton.

Have fun on your adventure / bachelor party!
I'll look out for the videos and pics!
Post the GPS track up here too.

Reactions: The GrooGrux King

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

You guys are talking about all the trails I want to explore! :sunglasses:
I was originally going to do the K-trail next weekend, but scrubbed it due to "private land closings" on the west side by Clayton.

Have fun on your adventure / bachelor party!
I'll look out for the videos and pics!
Post the GPS track up here too.
Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

So far, its a pretty clear vote towards an evening on a weekend. I will continue to leave the poll open for another week as members are joining OB like crazy right now. Once I close the poll a date and time will be selected! Looks like we should have a meet within the next month!

Reactions: MA_Trooper

wanderingbearoffroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Anna, TX
Member #

I'm down for this. I had another feeler thread out there in the Southwest region for this same things and I'm glad to see it get rolling for whomever sets it up. Hopefully we can all find a good place to meet up. Just to throw it out there as well, if any of you want to crash the Cowtown Cars and Coffee event there is one this weekend and I honestly never see but one or two 4x4s but would love to get out there and take over from all of the hotrods. If you want details here is the link to the page:

Reactions: The GrooGrux King

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

I'm down for this. I had another feeler thread out there in the Southwest region for this same things and I'm glad to see it get rolling for whomever sets it up. Hopefully we can all find a good place to meet up.
Place has been set! On the first page of this thread, there is a poll to help determine day/time. Be sure to participate in it if you have any specifications.

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Ooops, I forgot to mention above (My wife would be upset if she heard me type this), but my anniversary is on the 28th, so I'll be out of town with her exploring the Hill Country.

The GrooGrux King

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dallas, TX 75218
Member #

Ooops, I forgot to mention above (My wife would be upset if she heard me type this), but my anniversary is on the 28th, so I'll be out of town with her exploring the Hill Country.
Odds are that this will become a reoccurring meet, so if we don't get to see you this time, there is always the next one. Also, date and time are still 'TBD'.