Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Good meet y'all, thank you for coming out! It was a pleasure meeting the new folks and seeing those familiar faces from previous meets and trips! I think the official count was around 18, which I think was a good start! I'll setup the next meet asap!

Rvera

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Vera
Member #

Good meet y'all, thank you for coming out! It was a pleasure meeting the new folks and seeing those familiar faces from previous meets and trips! I think the official count was around 18, which I think was a good start! I'll setup the next meet asap!
Thanks for hostin Craig. It was good meeting you all and hearing your stories.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Great meet! Thanks to those that set it up. It was good to meet others in area and look forward to next meeting!

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Did anyone take pictures? I didn't get a chance to talk with the other end of the table and it would be great to put faces and names together.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Did anyone take pictures? I didn't get a chance to talk with the other end of the table and it would be great to put faces and names together.
Sorry, no...I did not. Not sure if anyone else did or not of all of those that attended.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I had planned to grab at least one or two of the tables and vehicles but totally spaced it! We'll have to see if someone can volunteer to grab a few of the next one, in case I forget!

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Ok - next time I'll volunteer and bring my Nikon gear and we'll do formal headshots for each owner and their rig and then post them up so we can build up a nice photo directory.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Hey all, sorry for no July meet, Since our CO trip the first half of the month, I have been buried trying to wrap up some stuff as I am working on transitioning to self-employment.

I will be posting a new Rally-Point and sending invitations for a August meet this weekend, along with scheduling some weekend / days trips for the fall. Stay tuned!

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Hey all y'all, August DFW meet is up! Be there or be ........ Somewhere else!: