Texas, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6CHI
I'm on call that day but if it's slow I might be able to make it. I'm pretty new here and have a pretty unconventional rig that's a work in progress but I love adventure and like hanging out with like-minded people.

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Wish i could go to this but have family commitments on Saturday and then the 4wp jeep/truck show. Wish this was on Sunday. Hopefully we can get another one soon @Craig. Also, if weekend trips or adventures are talked about could you post in the discussion.

Thanks
Will do!

I was planning on setting up a trip to Northwest OHV park but have had to delay it some due to injuring my thumb last week. Hopefully surgery will happen this week and that it heals fast!

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Reactions: Veggie Man

revamp

Rank IV
Founder 500

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, TX
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Beyer
Member #

I am glad to see these happening! I will be in New Orleans for work on this day, but I hope to start making it to these going forward, even if I don't have a rig right now. I hope to see the notifications, too! I haven't seen anything about these - just happen to login and poke around. Cheers!

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

interested as wife (wilson123) says. listen in the jeep no chatter if one could suggest a channel frequency for emergency stuff should one be need assistance during the day

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

got this the other day. if ob talk is no longer a viable way to chat then maybe another form? facebook page?Screenshot_20190822-035948.jpeg

Rick Schlepphorst

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke, Texas, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Schlepphorst
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GMW
I enjoyed the meetup Saturday! It was great to catch up with some of you and meet some new peeps!

I registered for the Fall Expo so hope to see y'all there. I am planning on leaving early Friday morning (10/4) from Roanoke and heading back Sunday morning (10/6).

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I enjoyed the meetup Saturday! It was great to catch up with some of you and meet some new peeps!

I registered for the Fall Expo so hope to see y'all there. I am planning on leaving early Friday morning (10/4) from Roanoke and heading back Sunday morning (10/6).
Hubby and I registered as well and looking forward to seeing everyone!

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Rendezvous in the Ozarks - Oct. 18-20. Rendezvous in the Ozarks Overland Rally

I purchased a 1-day pass for Saturday. I will be staying at Devil's Den State Park and doing some hiking and exploring with my son and daughter on our own, but on Saturday will attend the event and hopefully be able to join a self-guided trail group. May also simply do some trails at the ORV park at Bryd's. If anyone is planning to go it would be great to meet-up on Saturday for the trail rides.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Thanks all!

I already committed to an event that first weekend of October with the group I went to Moab with, and should be heading to Expo east the second weekend, so am probably out on the Avid event, as well as the Rendezvous...