Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Graham, WA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Hallberg
Member #

Here in Washington, it seems every year, the burn ban gets longer and longer. I used to carry around one of those $200 round propane fire pits everyone has, but the heat output and amount of space they take up sucks. Designed, cut, and built my own fire pit and now sell them to locals. Fold completely flat, have great heat output, can use propane or wood, can cook on them, and take up almost no space. And they fit inside a rigid pack out with 10lbs of lava rocks.

Attachments

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

I would also be interested in one. I have not gone propane yet, but the wood/charcoal option with it fitting in a packout is great.

MiamiC70

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
MiamiC70
Last Name
MiamiC70
Member #

Here in Washington, it seems every year, the burn ban gets longer and longer. I used to carry around one of those $200 round propane fire pits everyone has, but the heat output and amount of space they take up sucks. Designed, cut, and built my own fire pit and now sell them to locals. Fold completely flat, have great heat output, can use propane or wood, can cook on them, and take up almost no space. And they fit inside a rigid pack out with 10lbs of lava rocks.
Very cool.

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
That’s cool. How much you sell them for?

Bagallthethings

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Graham, WA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Hallberg
Member #

That’s cool. How much you sell them for?
About 3 reply up from this I added a photo with all the pricing