Deaf First Responder in Southern Colorado

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Welcome to OB from another Western Slope member!!

If you have any questions about travelling in Western CO/Eastern UT or mods for your JKU, dont hesitate to ask!!

Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Welcome to OB from another Western Slope member!!

If you have any questions about travelling in Western CO/Eastern UT or mods for your JKU, dont hesitate to ask!!
Thank you very much, we head over to the western slope at least twice a year. Love Vega park. We go up and meet a few friends from Fruita and go ride atvs.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Welcome and sorry we missed you on this past weekend's trip. There will be more. I love SW CO and spend lot's of time there. Will ping you when we come back up. Let me know if you ever want to come down the Albuquerque direction.

Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Welcome and sorry we missed you on this past weekend's trip. There will be more. I love SW CO and spend lot's of time there. Will ping you when we come back up. Let me know if you ever want to come down the Albuquerque direction.
Definitely! Thank you very much! I still went toolin around in Salida Sunday with the family, only on the pavement but got a good feel for the corners and how my Jeep handles them through the canyon even found a "pucker" hairpin :flushed::grin: but I did good on it. Looking forward to meeting and trailing with y'all.

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Hi from New England. And I'm hard of hearing, too! I drive the 4runner TRD Pro
I have been trying to learn how to read lips and learn sign language, however, the conversations I think we are having are way more comical in my head, rather than what is actually being said:blush: