• HTML tutorial

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Hi my name is Brenda,
And I'm new here. We live and work in Southern Colorado bot my Husband and I are Army Veteran's we have 5 kiddos all over 14 now and we are all starting to enjoy our adventures when we get to take a day or even a few hours to explore.
We are both First Responders. I do Fire, SAR, & Dive. He does Fire, SAR, & Mobile Command. (SAR=Search And Rescue in case anyone wasn't familiar with the acronym).
I just bought my first Jeep JKU Rubicon Unlimited manual transmission and have been having fun with all of the mud and puddles from all the rain we have been getting. We love camping and head over to the western slope as much as possible with the quads to do so. Oh and yes I am Deaf. Learning to drive a stick shift again without sound or vibration as clues of when to shift haha yes I red line it often because I don't have the luxury of getting to look at the RPM's, just takes too much of my watching what other drivers are doing and any emergency vehicle's.
Not complaining one bit. I love our life.
Thank you for your time reading this. Hope to see you out and about!

Attachments

Lepik

Rank II

Advocate II

Colorado
Welcome! I too am in Southern Colorado. There seems to be a lot of trips out here and I cannot wait to explore them all. As long as you get out, have fun and be safe it is all good! Maybe see you out on the road sometime :D

Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Welcome! I too am in Southern Colorado. There seems to be a lot of trips out here and I cannot wait to explore them all. As long as you get out, have fun and be safe it is all good! Maybe see you out on the road sometime :D
I agree I am looking forward to hitting some trails with my family and meeting new people. Hope to see you too.