Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Man, looks like it was a great trip. Found out we were hosting thanksgiving like the day before the trip. So that took up my weekend, definitely want to make it out to the next one.

Salicyn

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kentucky
Member #

Can someone help? I am looking to try DBBB as my first overland in a stock 2016 Tacoma off-road. Is this a good place for a noob to start?? I can use some help to learn where to go as a noob.

jaycub

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Louisville, ky
Member #

Hey there, when we went there was a tacoma with us it had crawl control. There was also a 2wd ranger if im not mistaken. You'll be fine> If you check out lucky autosports and Offroad on facebook.(they're located in Lexington) They're hosting an event on June 14th. camping at a campground and doing some trails and dbbb its on Facebook like I said. If you're. looking to get out this weekend. check out overland properties on facebook too. they're hosting a family fishing event in the RRG area. hope this helps

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I just watched the video you guys have up on Youtube. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I would love to join in on the action whenever you guys decide to run another pass here on the East coast. --- I run GAIA GPS off my iPad like most of you already do. Such a fantastic app for nav. Did you guys stick with CB's / Walkie Talkies? or did every one have some sort of GMRS / FRS / Ham coms setup when traversing? - Nickzero

trailspinTV

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Peoria, IL
Member #

I just watched the video you guys have up on Youtube. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I would love to join in on the action whenever you guys decide to run another pass here on the East coast. --- I run GAIA GPS off my iPad like most of you already do. Such a fantastic app for nav. Did you guys stick with CB's / Walkie Talkies? or did every one have some sort of GMRS / FRS / Ham coms setup when traversing? - Nickzero
We are having a meetup there this weekend:

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Unfortunately I would need to give work at least a 2-week heads up before shipping out to your 20. Plus even if I left today its a 12 hour ride up to your 20. I appreciate the kind gesture though Brandon. Sounds like it going to be a pretty sweet meet up. - Nickzero