Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Sounds like a great trip! Rubi and the Dyce will be rough times but as you said, come and go as you like, excellent idea......
I would suggest a "minimum rig" set up for the areas so the average person gets an idea of what their vehicle should be set up for at each area, also I would maybe give a trail rating with the rig min. Last thing needed is someone ready to go and come face to face with death boulders of jeep hell...LOL.

If my Cherokee is ready, I might be with you all, will follow the thread.

again, great trip!

Jim

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Cool, XJ,s get it done[emoji869], hopefully my intro is well enough explained that average Joe will defer to Ultimate Adventure & 4wd Action videos to get an idea of the Challenge I'm suggesting. This trip is all about comradie and pushing you limits. There's a laundry list of idea's we have. This was just the first platform I chose to share it on. Thank you for your input...

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Always need a Chevy, just picking with my bud.. nice shot, what smartie drove into that river. He should have known better...
Oh I get it, same here. That weekend was quite the adventure, and a whole lotta fun. Can't wait to get out there together again.

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Always need a Chevy, just picking with my bud.. nice shot, what smartie drove into that river. He should have known better...
Some dude on the trip... me.. might have convinced Dana to "see how deep it is" really, I just wanted an excuse to test the Kinetic Snatch strap in the mud, so later he could save my rig from sliding down the muddy hill...

donkability

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Ohio
id love to join and learn, ive traveled the nation on pavement lol will my stock 4runner be good enough to follow and learn LOL

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

id love to join and learn, ive traveled the nation on pavement lol will my stock 4runner be good enough to follow and learn LOL
4 runner would definitely do most of the trip. There are certainly options to meet on the other side of trails...