City Creek trail - 06/09/2018

• HTML tutorial

Bradshaw13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Running Springs, California
Member #

We will be meeting in the turn out just before the trail on highway 330. We will be taking the trail to Angelus Oaks. It is an easy trai land can take all day to complete so bring a lunch or snacks. May also do Clarks Grade when we reach the end depending on how everyone feels.

View Rally Point
Reactions: RiverB

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hey, I have never been on that trail, sounds good! It's a bit far out for me to know for sure, but yeah I would like to come!

Reactions: Bradshaw13

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
What part of California is this located in?

RiverB

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Port Hueneme, CA
Member #

Newbie here As long as I don’t have work that weekend (military can be random like that) Id love to make this my first event with other OB members! How’s the water over the trail this time of year? I’m confident in my forester being fine on the trail but it’ll be a first time on it for me so any advice is welcome :grin:

Bradshaw13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Running Springs, California
Member #

Newbie here As long as I don’t have work that weekend (military can be random like that) Id love to make this my first event with other OB members! How’s the water over the trail this time of year? I’m confident in my forester being fine on the trail but it’ll be a first time on it for me so any advice is welcome :grin:
It’s a really easy trail and the creeks that we’ll be crossing will be no problem for your forester

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RiverB

Albert

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

APPLE VALLEY CALIFORNINA
First Name
albert
Last Name
valencia
Member #

New OB member, and this would be my first trail run. I will be attending and look foward to meeting all of you.

RiverB

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Port Hueneme, CA
Member #

Sadly work needs me in tomorrow morningso I cant make it to this one, hopefully ill see a few of you in some other events in the future!

Albert

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

APPLE VALLEY CALIFORNINA
First Name
albert
Last Name
valencia
Member #

I enjoyed meeting all of you and had a great experience on my 1st. trail. Thank you all for making a new O B member feel welcome!