Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Yep, Cesar’s creek is the spot for after the meetup. We’ll need to snag a few spots online. I’ll send a link here shortly and the site I will snag.
Sounds good to me. I’ve never camped there.
It’s nothing special. But it’s close too the meetup at least. Sites are not close. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System here’s the link idk if it’ll take you right spot, but I’m planning on snagging one of these 4 now. The problem is they are going fast. @TacoD @DaPyrate can you both snag 2 of the others so we can have enough for at least 3 others in case they join?
We’ll looks like the minimum is 2 nights to reserve, which I’m cool with doing 2 nights. Let me know if that works for everyone else
Are you thinking Friday Saturday or Saturday Sunday?

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Yep, Cesar’s creek is the spot for after the meetup. We’ll need to snag a few spots online. I’ll send a link here shortly and the site I will snag.
It’s nothing special. But it’s close too the meetup at least. Sites are not close. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System here’s the link idk if it’ll take you right spot, but I’m planning on snagging one of these 4 now. The problem is they are going fast. @TacoD @DaPyrate can you both snag 2 of the others so we can have enough for at least 3 others in case they join?
We’ll looks like the minimum is 2 nights to reserve, which I’m cool with doing 2 nights. Let me know if that works for everyone else
Check In Fri, Check out On Sun morn.

Reactions: Sheedy614

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Check In Fri, Check out On Sun morn.
Perfect. I’m looking now

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Just went out and if I’m looking in the right place, looks like they’re all taken. did you get the one?
I got 153 for Friday and Saturday

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Just went out and if I’m looking in the right place, looks like they’re all taken. did you get the one?
I got 153 for Friday and Saturday
Might be the inaugural run of the diesel heater

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I think it’s a grounding issue…I keep tripping the breaker …I need to contact Renogy but just haven’t had the time…I ended up getting a Jackery to run the fridge and it’s works surprisingly well…I could have saved a bunch of money by just doing that first…
Are you using a mppt charge controller or just a standard CC for connecting the solar?
I haven’t even gotten to installing the charger yet…still trying to get the DCDC charger to not trip the circuit

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Unfortunately with the change of venue we will not be able to attend. The wife has to be a work at 2. Catch up with on the next one.
No problem, sorry about the change. Keep a look out for the next one. I always change my signature on the website to include our events

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
If anyone else plans on camping please note we're getting low on spots, I think we have 6 of the 8 spots we've reserved taken at this point. Please let us know if you intend to camp, then we can confirm if we have a spot or not. You may still be able to reserve a spot next to us.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Sites 186, 185 & 153 have been booked so far. @Sheedy614 had to drop out so we now have all 6 spots filled. Here’s a link to booking a campsite if you would like to join. We’ll be there starting Friday afternoon through Sunday Morning (excluding the meetup which will be just down the road) just make sure you book at Cesar Creek, the website can show you other parks in the area as well. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System

Last edited: