Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I think it’s a grounding issue…I keep tripping the breaker …I need to contact Renogy but just haven’t had the time…I ended up getting a Jackery to run the fridge and it’s works surprisingly well…I could have saved a bunch of money by just doing that first…

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
I think it’s a grounding issue…I keep tripping the breaker …I need to contact Renogy but just haven’t had the time…I ended up getting a Jackery to run the fridge and it’s works surprisingly well…I could have saved a bunch of money by just doing that first…
Are you using a mppt charge controller or just a standard CC for connecting the solar?

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Is anyone camping out down there the night before? I may go down the night before.
I have not heard if anyone is camping the night before but we have been talking about camping Saturday night. Possibly at Cesar Creek.

Reactions: Sheedy614

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Is anyone camping out down there the night before? I may go down the night before.
I have not heard if anyone is camping the night before but we have been talking about camping Saturday night. Possibly at Cesar Creek.
Oh sick! That would be a blast! I would probably be down for that.

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Oh sick! That would be a blast! I would probably be down for that.
We should have more details by Monday. @SJ.Overland is doing all the logistics for camping
I’d be down to make a weekend out of it for sure.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Yep, Cesar’s creek is the spot for after the meetup. We’ll need to snag a few spots online. I’ll send a link here shortly and the site I will snag.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Yep, Cesar’s creek is the spot for after the meetup. We’ll need to snag a few spots online. I’ll send a link here shortly and the site I will snag.
Sounds good to me. I’ve never camped there.
It’s nothing special. But it’s close to the meetup at least. Sites are not close. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System here’s the link idk if it’ll take you right spot, but I’m planning on snagging one of these 4 now. The problem is they are going fast. @TacoD @DaPyrate can you both snag 2 of the others so we can have enough for at least 3 others in case they join?

Attachments

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
It’s nothing special. But it’s close too the meetup at least. Sites are not close. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System here’s the link idk if it’ll take you right spot, but I’m planning on snagging one of these 4 now. The problem is they are going fast. @TacoD @DaPyrate can you both snag 2 of the others so we can have enough for at least 3 others in case they join?
Says minimum of two nights.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
It’s nothing special. But it’s close too the meetup at least. Sites are not close. Ohio State Parks - Ohio State Parks Reservation System here’s the link idk if it’ll take you right spot, but I’m planning on snagging one of these 4 now. The problem is they are going fast. @TacoD @DaPyrate can you both snag 2 of the others so we can have enough for at least 3 others in case they join?
We’ll looks like the minimum is 2 nights to reserve, which I’m cool with doing 2 nights. Let me know if that works for everyone else

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

Just went out and if I’m looking in the right place, looks like they’re all taken. did you get the one?