Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD

This will be an overnighter trip to into the Stanislaus National Forest. We will make out way to Eagle Peak, which is a cliff face that sits 700 feet over the valley below.

Reactions: Kent R

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Hoping to make this, but don't know yet if I'm working that Saturday. Where is the meet-up Saturday morning.?

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Was able to get Saturday off. My son will be fishing at Pinecrest Lake on Friday. So I could meet-up with you Saturday morning at the Summit (Pinecrest) Ranger Station right on HWY 108. 1 Pinecrest Lake Road.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Well... That's what I get for attending public in the hood. I apparently can't read very well and misread the open trails. I tried to do my due diligence so I didn't mess up but I still did.

4N12 is closed, 4N02 is open, so this trip is not going to be possible just yet. Historically, this road hasn't open until after June 10th, but with all the snow and all the roads that are currently closed, that weren't this time last year, this is not going to be open in time.

This WILL be a trip I do this year, just have to make sure it's actually open. I will make an RP for that event in the future.