New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY
The meeting on October 14, 2017 is moved to Oct 21st. We moved the meeting to accommodate the OB members that want to attend the Texas Avid Outdoors Fall Expo.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forum...door-expo-october-13th-15th.9319/#post-152308

Nick @dna44 and Kaylee have arranged for us to meet at Oskar Blue's for the October 21st meeting. Should be good food and drink...

10420 Metric BLVD #150
Austin, TX 78758

https://www.oskarblues.com/breweries/austin/

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
What time is this meeting going to be?

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

Anyone planning on coming? Two of us here currently

JoshD

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY
Everything is really on Facebook. There was a Meeting at Spechts Store in San Antonio 2 weeks ago. TexasOverland

atoms

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Manor, Texas, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
atoms
Member #

Hey all. New here. Just found this. I'm east of Austin. If something regular pops up, message me

Last edited:

Richard Hartman 96

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Hartman
Member #

I have been reaching out to some of the Forum conversations here in the San Antonio, TX about meeting up and possibly getting a monthly thing going here.

I own a great little burger joint beer garden that would be perfect for a 1st Monday Meeting. How do Meetings work? If I need to connect with someone to make this happen, let me know who I should PM.

I want to let everyone know that we are now offering 10% off our food for all Members anytime.

But for the Meetings, if we can get it going, everyone gets the 10% but also I was thinking of adding an additional 2% off for every rig that shows up! (max 50% off food only, not Beer & Spirits, Sorry) to grow the meetings as big as we can get it. That would mean if we could get 20 rigs! I'll give to get to 50% off ! I would consider that a Great showing!!!

Let me know what you all think!

HahnATX

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Austin, TX
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hahn
Member #

I have been reaching out to some of the Forum conversations here in the San Antonio, TX about meeting up and possibly getting a monthly thing going here.

I own a great little burger joint beer garden that would be perfect for a 1st Monday Meeting. How do Meetings work? If I need to connect with someone to make this happen, let me know who I should PM.

I want to let everyone know that we are now offering 10% off our food for all Members anytime.

But for the Meetings, if we can get it going, everyone gets the 10% but also I was thinking of adding an additional 2% off for every rig that shows up! (max 50% off food only, not Beer & Spirits, Sorry) to grow the meetings as big as we can get it. That would mean if we could get 20 rigs! I'll give to get to 50% off ! I would consider that a Great showing!!!

I’m interested! Unfortunately, my rig of choice is under repairs but I’ll drive my second choice.

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

Hey everyone.

This was fairly active last year-ish. I'd like to get it going again and meet some new people. Breweries, burger joints, beer gardens all work well. I'm sure we could find something between ATX and San Antonio for a meetup location. A lot of the Austin area Toyota folks will be doing Cars and Coffee at COTA.

For those up north - Oskar Blue's is a great spot, as well as Red Horn in Cedar Park. Both offer tons of parking lot space. I'm always open to new spots/ideas! The Texas Overland Facebook group is also pretty active.

JoshD

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY

Hey Rooster, join Texas Overland on on Facebook or friend me on Facebook and I can invite you I think. Where is your place, I will visit regardless.

Scott Riggs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tyler, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Riggs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ5CSE
Service Branch
Army
I'm in for meet -ups in North Austin / Cedar Park.