Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
We will be holding a monthly meeting for the Central TX OB community on the second Saturday of each month. The location may change, to accommodate attendance, and member requests. Please post requests for change of location to this thread.

The meeting on October 14, 2017 is moved to Oct 21st. We moved the meeting to accommodate the OB members that want to attend the Texas Avid Outdoors Fall Expo.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/texas-avid-outdoors-fall-outdoor-expo-october-13th-15th.9319/#post-152308

Nick @dna44 and Kaylee have arranged for us to meet at Oskar Blue's for the October 21st meeting. Should be good food and drink...

10420 Metric BLVD #150
Austin, TX 78758

https://www.oskarblues.com/breweries/austin/

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

@Jeff Graham it might be easier for you to use rally point and its recurring event feature on this so you don't have to mess with calendar adds all the time. you can edit the location when it changes. let me know if you need help.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
@Jeff Graham it might be easier for you to use rally point and its recurring event feature on this so you don't have to mess with calendar adds all the time. you can edit the location when it changes. let me know if you need help.
Yes please. That sound better then what I'm doing.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

@Jeff Graham you can access rally point by going to the top nav bar on this page. It's to the right of "Forums" Go ahead and give it a shot and let me know if you run into issues or have any questions.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I reached out to Cabelas to confirm they are cool with us using the parking lot, I'm waiting for a call back from the Marketing Mgr. I'm confident it will be OK, just want to be respectful.

Their was a sugestions we eat and/or drink at Logan's, before we check out the rigs. What's does everyone think of this idea? Their are other options in the area for food, not many with bars.

Reactions: felixkb76

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

There are better places just minutes down the road. If its a smaller crowd Helen's (Casa Alde) is about as authentic of Mexican food as you will get. Willies Joint has a good atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, I love Cabelas, and it has a big parking lot, but for eating, I try to stick to non chains in Buda cause the town is growing very fast and the chains are pushing the mom and pops out.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

Thanks for the mention. Not going to be able to make this one, unfortunately.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk