Central TX Monthly meetings

• HTML tutorial

BexarWolf

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Austin, Texas
Member #

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out if this one. We're currently getting our house ready to sell and only have weekends to do it. We'll be back on board for Sept hopefully.

ZuLander

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Marcos, Tx
Member #

I'm in as well, but have a show I'm going to at Gruene Hall that night as well, so not sure yet how long I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

Looks like I am going to have to bow out... sorry. Too many projects to complete and not enough time to do them. You guys and gals have fun. If by some miracle I get some things done in time I will try to show but awaiting on the UPS man at this point and normally he doesn't arrive until later in the day.

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We're about to head that way, my son and my youngest daughter will be with me, we're in the old grey land cruiser with black wheels.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I think we had a good meeting tonight. Loved seeing some OB members from last month, and some new faces this month. Lots of great rigs! In the OB spirit of "It doesn't matter what you drive", a good mix of everything. I didn't get any pictures, I just never think of pulling out the phone. Next month, let's do a poser photo. We can get all the vehicles lined up, and get a good shot. @Longshot270 sounds like our photographer, since he is bringing a DSLR. Probably takes much better photos then my iPhone.

Last edited:
Reactions: pixelsailor

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
For sure! Sorry I split early. Will plan better for next time!

It was good talking to you man, I enjoyed your rig a lot. We dig the innovative home built stuff. My kids were talking about your trailer on the way home.

ZuLander

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Marcos, Tx
Member #

Pleasure meeting y'all as well, and thanks! We've had a ton of fun with it. We'll usually give 10-12 tours over a weekend at a state park. Lol
Look forward to the next one!