FOR SALE Central Florida - Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray roof rack - $750 - Local Only

• HTML tutorial

Landon Scott Grimm

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Deltona, FL
Member #

Hello, I'm selling a Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray 41100. The interior dimensions are 55"Lx45"W, the external dimensions are 60"Lx49"W. And it's about 5.5" deep. I literally bought and received it a few weeks ago but after seeing it in person it is shorter than I desire. I literally haven't even used it yet (as in loading, storing etc) and it's only been installed for couple of weeks. I have all the hardware, rails, and installation guide information. I'm trying to sell it to buy a longer rack. Nothing wrong with it and is basically BRAND NEW. Will not except any lower than $750, that is a firm price and I will not accept any trades. I'm already losing alot selling it this way. This rack is amazingly sturdy, strong well built. Comes fully built. Great for camping, storage, offroading. Can be installed on minivans, SUVs, Jeeps, trucks etc. Better than Yakima, Thule, Curt and many other roof rack safari basket competitors. Here it is installed on my 2005 Honda Pilot. Texting is the best way. Contact # is 407-274-3963, I'm located in the Orlando Florida area. Willing to travel alittle to meet but local area only. Only way to ship is Freight due to the size and weight, but that is too expensive. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments