Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Guys, I'm doing a solo trip to this area this weekend. Looking to see if anyone feels like joining? Seems like it's free with 100's of miles of open camping and trails. No cell service but I do have an inreach in case of emergency. I'm T1 diabetic so I wouldn't mind someone coming along or maybe a small OB East crew. If interested please let me know. I'm going either way.

Scroll

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Middletown, NJ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Hi Im interested i live in Middletown nj just wondering what type of trails you will be riding as my build is still in its infancy.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hi Im interested i live in Middletown nj just wondering what type of trails you will be riding as my build is still in its infancy.
There's miles and miles of dirt roads to get to the sites. I'm not sure if there's much else but it sounds like there is. I figured if other people join I'd check out some side trails to see if there was a more epic camp site. But other than that I wasn't planning anything major. It was more about the escape from reality than wheeling.

wstark54

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

3562 Weikel st Philadelphia Pa 19134
First Name
William
Last Name
Stark
Member #

Well I’m going to head up in that direction and see what’s up in the area. If anyone want to join that would be welcome. I’m heading out of Philadelphia around 12:30 so if you want to meet up give me a call. 239-233-0880

Cris_Anton

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oakland, NJ, USA
First Name
Cristian
Last Name
Anton
Member #

Well I’m going to head up in that direction and see what’s up in the area. If anyone want to join that would be welcome. I’m heading out of Philadelphia around 12:30 so if you want to meet up give me a call. 239-233-0880
I was going to meet with the group saturday morning I cant leave today, but now it seems like a solo trip

Scroll

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Middletown, NJ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Yeah i guess it was a no go i would definitely be up to do some stuff in the future though with some local guys sounded like fun

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Sorry guys. I was getting sick later in the week and was playing it by ear. I went to a different spot last night in the Adirondacks. I didn't invite anyone because I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable if I was sick. Found a nice spot but it was full of black flies. When it cools down a bit I'd love to get everyone together and show you some spots. My communication sucked on this one and I apologize for that.
Camping1.jpg