Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Thank you everyone who made it out in the rain! It was great to meet some new folks and see some new builds. I’m planning to set this up quarterly going forward and maybe moving it a little throughout the state so not the same people over and over have to drive in

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Haha naturally. You liking it better than the HiVis?
Well I wouldn't say I like it more than the HiVis, as I really liked that one too. But yes I'm definitely loving the hardshell vs the soft-shell. We camped on Old NC 105 Saturday in the pouring rain and then absolutely howling wind and had no issues at all with the tent. about 45 seconds to open the tent up and maybe 2 mins to close it up

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Well I wouldn't say I like it more than the HiVis, as I really liked that one too. But yes I'm definitely loving the hardshell vs the soft-shell. We camped on Old NC 105 Saturday in the pouring rain and then absolutely howling wind and had no issues at all with the tent. about 45 seconds to open the tent up and maybe 2 mins to close it up
Nice.

Haha, I was curious how the conditions were Saturday night.

Apdski

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Raleigh, NC, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
D
Member #

Definitely. I only have ditch lights for now, but still haven’t mounted them since no way to do that. So getting the SPOD will let me go crazy on lights lol
Be careful not to end up like me haha. I’ve got more lights than I know what to do with...and I still want more lol

Reactions: JButtress