Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Howdy.. I cannot seem to post up any comments in the comment section after viewing any of the videos... It basically kicks me out.. or sends me to a non-existent page...
any ideas?
You have run into the dual log-in issue that plagues s until we find a technology solution. On the main OB blog (where videos are published), you have a seperate login. You can make it the same as your forum login, but you have to set it up manually.

We're working on that. Let me know if you need assistance!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

It's Wordpress, so we need a xenforo -> wordpress bridge. It needs to be a two-way bridge. I've done quite a bit of research and it is not straightforward. i am considering developing a custom plugin to do it.

M
yikes. well, the only thing I can think of is a paid solution. XenWord comes to mind.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
yikes. well, the only thing I can think of is a paid solution. XenWord comes to mind.
Yup, but I think that is one-way, and XenForo Authoritative, so I discounted it. I also want people who create an account on the wordpress site to have a XenForo account created automagically. The custom solution will be quite expensive, so any turn-key paid solution would be great. I just haven't found it!

M

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

People who are auto logged into the forum should auto log into the blog as well. You could set up a sign up form on the wordpress site that originates from xenforo and just have xenforo control login for both sites. Not sure if that would work for your specific application. Just thinking out loud, as it were.