Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Decided to do some tent camping while trail scouting in the Blue Ridge this past weekend. Had picked up an Oztent RV-4 to add to the collection. Used the misses JKU for this trip. Weather was somewhat soggy but we got some good trail running in and our Oztent was easy to set up and kept us and our gear completely dry.

979E0CB8-7EAE-4B45-8AA6-723C836ED612.jpeg9EFE4050-939A-44BD-B396-2C82D65FE573.jpegCF589E29-50A5-4184-9E43-17832A8D956E.jpeg

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Tonight campsite
Much better than the morning view. Except for the smoke in the air you picked a good time of year for this adventure. How long will you stay out in the wilderness. LOL
Yeah I moved on from the smoke although the campground where I was going to stay was relatively not impacted but it turned out to be full because of all the New Mexico state parks being closed. That seems to have put a lot of pressure on the forest service campgrounds, boondocking spots and dispersed camping spots. I think I've been out for two weeks I got another week before I have to be back for a couple of days. And then I'll be off again for two to three weeks I can't remember exactly when all my appointments are at this time nor do I want to think about them

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE