Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

April was a good month; albeit slow. Only put in 5 nights, all in the last 9 days of the month. But I can't really complain. Pics are from the last two trips this month; last weekend and Monday/Tuesday of this week.

Don't forget your table if you're planning on cooking traditionally. You'll have to improvise for your beermosa and bacon station.

Built a new fire ring and collected deadfall from a spot at the end of a dead-end BLM spur.

Made a pinchy/stingy friend.

Brotein shaker Kentucky mule. Trademark 2019; NKB.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

April was a good month; albeit slow. Only put in 5 nights, all in the last 9 days of the month. But I can't really complain. Pics are from the last two trips this month; last weekend and Monday/Tuesday of this week.

Don't forget your table if you're planning on cooking traditionally. You'll have to improvise for your beermosa and bacon station.

Built a new fire ring and collected deadfall from a spot at the end of a dead-end BLM spur.

Made a pinchy/stingy friend.

Brotein shaker Kentucky mule. Trademark 2019; NKB.

Love the mountain shot.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Took my 2 yr old nephew and brother camping recently. My nephew loved sleeping in the Tepui, or what he kept calling the “fort”!

Wish I would have grabbed a pic of him in the tent but totally forgot. We were local so had my parents come down to eat with us after grilling on the skottle. My parents aren’t into camping but I at least convinced them to do the mini cabins next time. Still good to get them out!

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

HuddExpo

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado Springs, CO
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0PSF
Great pics, and love the trailer! Nice job! Any interior pics?
Thanks!

Here is one of the back open. Don't have any sleeping area pics I can find, just normally don't take pictures inside. But, the inside is really just a regular queen mattress plus some cabinetry over the feet along with lighting and your typical charging and power ports. I will probably be probably pulling the stove/oven as the oven rarely gets used and I want more storage space.shrinetd.jpg