Belgium
First Name
Niko
Last Name
Caignie
Member #

Beautiful shot. And that's a big tent. :sunglasses:
Hi!

Yeah it is! We use it when we go for a trip with the family and stay on the same spot for several days. It’s very easy and fast to setup! Takes about 20min alone. (Kids aren’t any help) very spacious.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Sally & I took off for a few day up in bear country in the Ozark National Forest for some cool weather dispersed camping.
We went way back in the woods, not one individual was seen except a U.S. Forest Ranger & a Game Warden driving by. I took a 1\4 rick of firewood & when we are about to leave for home today I had 6 pieces of firewood left.

Our 1st night was 25 degrees w\ day time high of 50. The second night was 37 degrees w\ high of 64. We were camping on a ridge line with great view of the Ozarks where we star gazed & went for walks.
One morning Sally made breakfast cinnamon rolls with the Camp Chef Everest Stove & the Coleman Camp Oven & hot coffee, that was some fine eat'n right there, with a big slab of butter melting on top.
The Renogy solar system kept our battery charged & cell phones charged, NO signal but a telemarketer manage to get threw while we were up their.

Rain was in the forcast tonight (Thrusday) & some thunder boomers & heavy rain for Friday, so we headed back to home. Great trip, re-freshing, the overland camping trailer pulled nice & held up great down those secluded forest roads with a few more rock chips on the fenders.
Tons of coyotes howling @ night & a bunch of wild hogs moved threw by our camp last night.
060.JPG 017.JPG 040.JPG 032.JPG 038.JPG 043.JPG 013.JPG

Last edited:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Sally & I took off for a few day up in bear country in the Ozark National Forest for some cool weather dispersed camping.
We went way back in the woods, not one individual was seen except a U.S. Forest Ranger & a Game Warden driving by. I took a 1\4 rick of firewood & when we are about to leave for home today I had 6 pieces of firewood left.

Our 1st night was 25 degrees w\ day time high of 50. The second night was 37 degrees w\ high of 64. We were camping on a ridge line with great view of the Ozarks where we star @ gazed & went for walks.
One morning Sally made breakfast cinnamon rolls with the Camp Chef Everest Stove & the Coleman Camp Oven & hot coffee, that was some fine eat'n right there, with a big slab of butter melting on top.
The Renogy solar system kept our battery charged & cell phones charged, NO signal but a telemarketer manage to get threw while we were up their.

Rain was in the forcast tonight (Thrusday) & some thunder boomers & heavy rain for Friday, so we headed back to home. Great trip, re-freshing, the overland camping trailer pulled nice & held up great down those secluded forest roads with a few more rock chips on the fenders.
Tons of coyotes howling @ night & a bunch of wild hogs moved threw by our camp last night.
View attachment 51039 View attachment 51040 View attachment 51041 View attachment 51042 View attachment 51043 View attachment 51044 View attachment 51045
Nice set up and sounded like a nice trip. Did you cook those cinnamon rolls in that there fancy oven which I assume you heat from the stove??? :sunglasses: