Cote
Member #

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Went camping for my birthday this last weekend in Payson Canyon in Utah. The lake was called Winward lake, and it was really warm for a mountain lake! It was our first trip for our dog, and she was a bit nervous of the water but was a great swimmer.

It got a bit busy during the day, and we had drunks yelling at each other across the lake all night. Made me excited for my 4Runner to get here so we can really get out in the middle of nowhere.

DSC_1920.jpg

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Our camp on the Clavey River in the Stanislaus National Forest is the first three pictures. I found the other camp exploring on the way home, a few miles up river. I have found a couple of other sites like this in the area and planned on camping at one of them on this trip, but due to downed trees was not able to make it to the planned site.

20170603_145116.jpg Camp.jpg Camp 2.jpg Camp 3.jpgView attachment 25547 Camp 4.jpg

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

My son and I spent a few days off the grid at High Rock Bay at the tip of Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula. Absolutely beautiful views of Lake Superior and a ton trails to explore. My setup is very basic at this point, but we're working on it.