Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

We were back in Mendocino National Forest this last weekend too!
Although we criss-crossed the forest through a lot of scarcely visited areas we camped in some easy places.

Deer Valley Campground
again:
View attachment 23154

We almost made it to Plaskett Meadows Campground but had to turn back just 2 miles away because of snow.
View attachment 23155

We stopped by Board Tree Campground on the way back to Lake Pillsbury, but its pretty exposed for a high altitude site.
View attachment 23156

Oak Flat Campground at Lake Pillsbury had tons of people although everyone was pretty well behaved.
View attachment 23157

We didn't discover til Sunday that Bear Creek was passable for the first time in months, so we went up to Letts Lake. Not a sole in site! Really wished we'd had one more night in the woods.
View attachment 23158 View attachment 23159
Looks like a good trip. Moderate trails? Would a solo rig be fine ?

Sent from my SM-G920T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: DaveD and Tahoe

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Not too overland, this is one of our trips in winter out to Anza Borrego with Bob our tow behind cabin Glamper.

We are parked where we are do to the truck burying itself in the soft wet sand - it was raining pretty good as we arrived.

Glamping 4.jpg

Glamping 2.jpg

Glamping 1.jpg

Glamping 3.jpg

Daryl and Ernie 2.jpg

pi1.jpg

Last edited:

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

Not too overland, this is one of our trips in winter out to Anza Borrego with Bob our tow behind cabin Glamper.

We are parked where we are do to the truck burying itself in the soft wet sand - it was raining pretty good as we arrived.
It looks like your dog had a great time! [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daryl 32