Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

Bfree

Rank 0

Contributor I

we just got back from Sylamore District Ozark National Forest Fri, Sat. & Sun.
I grilled some pork steaks, Sally my wife made some corn, & mash potatoes for supper & had a few adult beverages. Sat around the camp fire & talked about the next overland camping trailer build I'll be doing this year.
This morning Sally made breakfast & coffee (cinnamon rolls) then went for a walk looking at the sites.
We both slept comfortable & was warm in our RTT with the insulator insert by Tepui fits our Smittybilt RTT 2783 model like a glove. The queen size Exped Duo 10 XL XW mattress in our roof top tent is like sleeping on a tempurpedic mattress. After we took our time packing up we decided to run more of the roads looking for more camping spots for a later date. We found a few more so I entered the coordinates in the GPS.
View attachment 84607 View attachment 84608 [ATTIACH=full]84609[/ATTACH] View attachment 84610 View attachment 84611 View attachment 84612 View attachment 84613 View attachment 84614
I live in Shreveport, La and am building RTT OB set up now. I like your set up with the trailer, what kind of trailer is that and where did you get it?