Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I was looking for the photo I took of the "Steve & Deb" heart on the beach in Key West in 1978, but couldn't find them. But I did find some old camp photos.

This was on a trip my little brother and I took to eastern Tennessee in 1976. 1969 FIAT 124 wagon, and an old no-name canvas tent that leaked like a sieve.

And these were on a trip he and I took to backpack the Wonderland Trail around Mount Rainier in 1993 for my 40th birthday. We drove out in my 1988 Ranger.

And this was our camp while backpacking

Mount Rainier, in all her glory

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
My wife is not a "camper". So, a lot of our trips we stay in a cabin or hotel. We enjoy going to the U.P. of Michigan almost every summer. This is a cabin we routinely stay at in Germfask, along the Manistique river. Beautiful area. Just down the road from a large nature preserve. These are Iphone images from last summers trip.
IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0316.JPG IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0412.JPG

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
The night before

The morning after

Cappy "410 Expedition" [emoji1063]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really really really want a trailer with an RTT on it. Been trying to find a good deal on an M416 I could mod for overlanding. Nice trailers.

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Theres a lot of work involved videoing the trips. either you have a dedicated man in a truck up ahead setting up a shot, or you go on up ahead to the right place for the shot, trudge back down, drive on by, and then go back to get the video equipment.....Good Job! Nice Video!

Reactions: Pazuzu1991

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Theres a lot of work involved videoing the trips. either you have a dedicated man in a truck up ahead setting up a shot, or you go on up ahead to the right place for the shot, trudge back down, drive on by, and then go back to get the video equipment.....Good Job! Nice Video!
Yep, I was the runner. It was great having a 3rd person. I got my workout that weekend.

Cappy "410 Expedition" [emoji1063]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NorthStar96