• HTML tutorial

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Question.... I am going to look at a 2007 FJ tomorrow and I was looking at the pictures and there isn't a roof rack. I was wondering if the factory mounting spots are still there and just covered by something or if they just don't exist if it didn't come with a rack from the factory..... Thanks!
Just make sure it has the rear diff locker... everything else can be added on at your leisure.
:cheers:

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Good looking rig. Do you have a build page I would love to see more.
I have one on Expedition Portal, and I believe one on here, but Facebook keeps changing my picture paths so after a month the pictures disappear. You can follow the build on Jade_Overland on Instagram though. If you see anything you have a question on just let me know.

FJRedRecon

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Diego
Member #

I have some Bushwacker Fender Flares, a Snorkel, and a 52” Light bar I need to put on but I simply haven’t had the time... even though they’ve just been sitting in boxes in my garage. Anyways, love my FJ.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Willmh3

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tennessee Colony, Texas
Member #

I have some Bushwacker Fender Flares, a Snorkel, and a 52” Light bar I need to put on but I simply haven’t had the time... even though they’ve just been sitting in boxes in my garage. Anyways, love my FJ.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I have been looking at getting some of those pillar lights.... How do you like them? Anything you wish you would have done different when you got them?