• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

BROfessor...hehe :P

Yes, two Pelican 1700 Long Cases bolted to a Baja Drop In Basket. The air deflector comes with the Baja Rack, though I cut some holes in it for "reasons...". :grin:

The tank was Frankensteined together after someone stole my Source tank. The tank itself is a generic CO2 tank from a local welding supply store I frequent, as well as the regulator parts. In all honesty, it looks crummy but was WAY cheaper to build it myself. Should have done that in the first place. Love it anyway.

The mount is actually a Chitown 4x4 Rotopax holder that I wasn't using anymore so cut apart and bolted a Smittybilt tank carrier (mounting bracket) to. The door with two full RotoPax mounted to it rested on the driver side rear lights. I couldn't open my rear drawer comfortably so it had to go. It's kind of a temporary fix right now but I actually prefer it out there rather than inside the truck as I sometimes sleep in there too.
Thanks for the reply! I’m looking to do something similar. I like the Baja drop in rack for sure and the tank looks awesome. Great work.

And yeah I was deemed the BROfessor after saying BRO just a little too often while around my so called friends. So i went off on them much like Rambro would.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

DA2548C6-7C83-4571-BFC6-F8AD684F7039.jpeg
Finally got the Smittybilt Winch bumper I got Myself for Christmas installed. Love it except for it sank my front end down about 3 inches. Will be ordering a lift this week. That drives me crazy. Went out today to try it out and make sure nothing rattled. Found an amazing little hideaway where I will Frequent again on the South Fourche Lafave river in the Ozarks.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Thanks! Total budget build, but everything has been reliable and comfortable. We're about to start our 4th year of ownership and this has been the best vehicle I've ever owned.
I havent Owned mine long but I am right there with you. I love It more than any other vehicle I have Ever owned. Never knew I would Enjoy it this much. It fits my wife and I perfect.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Question.... I am going to look at a 2007 FJ tomorrow and I was looking at the pictures and there isn't a roof rack. I was wondering if the factory mounting spots are still there and just covered by something or if they just don't exist if it didn't come with a rack from the factory..... Thanks!

Reactions: tkt0912

tkt0912

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Space Coast, Florida
Member #

Question.... I am going to look at a 2007 FJ tomorrow and I was looking at the pictures and there isn't a roof rack. I was wondering if the factory mounting spots are still there and just covered by something or if they just don't exist if it didn't come with a rack from the factory..... Thanks!
Yes, the mounts are still there, they just have little protective plastic clips in the mounting locations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using OB Talk mobile app