Calling all FJ Cruisers!

• HTML tutorial

White5olx777

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lone jack missouri
Member #

Bottom is the road up from boy scout camp orr. Bottom is erbie road. Ponca wilderness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using OB Talk mobile app
Oh and I forgot. All that's done to mine is I've removed the flares added a 52inch curved light bar and carbon vinyl wrapped the windshield pillar trim pieces. I have some pod lights that need to be mounted on the cowl but haven't got around to doing it yet. A CVT rooftop tent is on its way as well!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Thanks for liking this picture guys. This is Leo aka Burning Man and his FJ which has done exceptionally well and has amazing clearance! FYI he built that drawer system himself.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

White5olx777

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lone jack missouri
Member #

Finally took the fake chrome beadlock rings off my wheels....love the look and also finally got some brackets for my pod lights wich I installed last night! They are the rigid industries radiance series pods in white with white backlight and I have amber covers for them for the fog or just rockchip protection from everyday driving.

FJCRUZA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Utah
Image below is from February, 2017 just after completing the White Rim Trail. It was a solo trip and it rained most of the time. Picture was taken as I was headed back to Moab via Potash Road.

Stock setup for the most part other than some Bilstein 5100's on the front and longer springs and shocks on the rear.

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Some of my fav pics… found around this site in other places too so nothing new…

And from today on the Louisiana gulf coast…

Hey bro are those pelican cases on the top? What kind of air deflector is that? Is that an onboard air tank on the back? What mount and tank do you use and do you like it?

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Hey bro are those pelican cases on the top? What kind of air deflector is that? Is that an onboard air tank on the back? What mount and tank do you use and do you like it?
BROfessor...hehe :P

Yes, two Pelican 1700 Long Cases bolted to a Baja Drop In Basket. The air deflector comes with the Baja Rack, though I cut some holes in it for "reasons...". :grin:

The tank was Frankensteined together after someone stole my Source tank. The tank itself is a generic CO2 tank from a local welding supply store I frequent, as well as the regulator parts. In all honesty, it looks crummy but was WAY cheaper to build it myself. Should have done that in the first place. Love it anyway.

The mount is actually a Chitown 4x4 Rotopax holder that I wasn't using anymore so cut apart and bolted a Smittybilt tank carrier (mounting bracket) to. The door with two full RotoPax mounted to it rested on the driver side rear lights. I couldn't open my rear drawer comfortably so it had to go. It's kind of a temporary fix right now but I actually prefer it out there rather than inside the truck as I sometimes sleep in there too.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR